SUPER offers jacketed reactors in all glass construction; jacketed reactors with glass lined steel, and jacketed reactors in Stainless steel. In all the cases the overhead equipment such as condensers, reflux dividers, receivers and piping components are of borosilicate glass.
- Borosilicate glass Spherical vessel (Cylindrical vessel could be offered on request)
- Borosilicate Glass flush bottom outlet valve
- Drive assembly with flame-proof motor
- Agitator shaft sealing with bellow type PTFE single mechanical dry running seal
- Borosilicate Glass thermometer pocket
- Borosilicate Glass dip pipe / sparges
- Electrical Heating mantle with temperature regulator
- Coil type heat exchanger
The system is provided with the following instrumentation in a flame proof enclosure:
- Reaction mass temperature indicator (digital)
- Vapour temperature (Digital)
- Pressure / vacuum indicator (Digital)
The reactor and the associated glass components are installed on Stainless Steel tubular supporting structure. This structure is highly versatile and flexible. Any later additions can be effected without difficulty.