Right from the inception of the company about two decades back, ‘Super’ consistently following strict quality control norms for both raw materials and finished products to meet the correct requirements of their esteemed customers.
The increasing importance of borosilicate glass as a material for process plant and piping in the chemical process industries has led to the establishment of the following standards:
- DIN ISO 3585 - Borosilicate Glass 3.3 - Properties
- DIN ISO 3586 - General Rules for Testing, Handling and Use
- DIN IS0 3587 -
- DIN ISO 4704 - Glass Plant Components
All the Borosilicate (Type 3.3) Glass plants, pipelines and components fabricated by ‘Super’ complies with the following international standards equivalent to above and other relevant International Standards.
- BS EN 12585:1999 - Glass Plant, Pipeline & Fittings Compatibility & Interchangeability.
- BS EN 1595:1997 - General rules for design, manufacturers & testing.